MSBSHSE is all set to declare the SSC results of the state on May or June 2018. If you want to know about how to check Maharashtra SSC result 2018 you can continue reading this post. As only few days left for the result declaration, we have thought of providing all the necessary information related to Maharashtra 10th class results on our website and as a part of it we have drafted this post.
Maharashtra SSC Result 2018
Lakhs of students both boys and girls successfully took part in SSC exams conducted in the state under Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education for the year 2017-18. More than 17 lac candidates are said to have written the exams as every year to get promoted for their higher education i.e., 12th class or other studies. As per the information from other sources on the web, contenders of SSC annual examinations will be able to check their result either in the last week of May or in the starting week of June 2018 tentatively as last year results declared on 13th of June. The Maharashtra board will publish the Maharashtra SSC Result 2018 in the official result site of the board and students can access their result from that website. Procedure to check Maharashtra SSC result 2018 is as follows and you can go through it if you want to check your result from the official site.
How to Check Maharashtra SSC Result 2018
Through two different methods, 10th class students of the Maharashtra state can access their SSC annual examination results. One if through online sites and other is through mobile SMS. We have given both the ways below. You can follow any of the way to access your SSC result.
Procedure to Check Maharashtra SSC Result 2018 Online
- Open official link http://mahresult.nic.in/ from browser
- In the home page you can see list of recent results links. Choose the “SSC Examination Result March 2018” link and click “View Result” link side to it.
- Enter the mandatory details such as “Roll Number and Mother’s First Name”.
- Press “View Result” button at last.
- Maharashtra SSC Result 2018 will appear on screen.
- Check the result and save it on your computer.
This is the online process for checking the SSC result of the MSBSHSE from results website of the board.
Procedure to Check Maharashtra SSC Result 2018 via SMS
Students can also get their SSC result through mobile SMS as the service is provided by the board. To get the result via SMS, candidates have to follow any of the SMS methods given below based on the network they are using in their mobile.
SMS Methods (Previous Year)
- BSNL Users: Send MHSSC<space>Seat Number of Student to 57766
- Vodafone, Idea, Tata Docomo, Reliance Users: Send MAH10<space>roll number to 58888111
- Airtel Users: Send MAH<Space>Roll Number to 5207011
- Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone and Idea Users: Dial USSD *588# from mobile to get the result.
All the above given SMS methods can help the students in getting their results directly to their mobile instantly without any issues. We will soon update the SMS methods of this year i.e., after the update is released by the board.
These are the various ways on how to check Maharashtra SSC Result 2018 students can make use of to check their SSC results. Also check the other websites to check your result from our website. We have clearly given all the details about the third-party websites from which users can access their exam results. Press CNTRL+D to bookmark this website and visit this site regularly.